I purchase my own Ipsy Glam Bags. If you decide to try them out, I’d love for you to use my referral link.
This was my first month getting an Ipsy Glam Bag and I’m definitely impressed. First of all, gone are the cardboard boxes and outer shipping boxes of other subscription services. The products come in an adorable, designer makeup bag inside of an envelope. Secondly, I love receiving some full-size products. I definitely got way more than my $10 worth in product with this month’s bag.
Here are the products I received in my June Ipsy bag. This month’s theme was “Pretty in Paradise” and the items are tailored for easy, summer beauty. (and how gorgeous is this month’s bag?!)
1. NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair: Gorgeous color, perfect for summer. It doesn’t clump or get gooey and lasts longer than most other glosses I use.
2. OleHenriksen truth to go wipes: these wipes are great. They take off every layer of dirt and makeup and smell fabulous. They’re perfect for travel or to throw in your beach bag.
3. Jessie’s Girl waterproof liquid eyeliner: I tested out the waterproofness (I made that word up) and it definitely works. I’m still not great at using liquid eyeliner, but the precise point on the product makes it easy to use.
4. Be a Bombshell Lash Out mascara: Nice lash definition and length, but nothing overly exciting about this particular product.
5. Mark Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray: The perfect beach waves product. Spray on damp or dry hair, scrunch, and go. I might try using this in conjunction with my curling wand to get more defined waves for date night.
So which product was my favorite? You’ll have to check out my FiddleDeeMinute to find out!