Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know House of Cards Season 3 is coming to Netflix on Friday (February 27.) I have had Francis and Claire on my mind all week and I can not wait for the episodes to magically show up on Netflix tomorrow. Call it obsession, call it Underwood Fever. Just call me when it’s Friday.
I love this show more than sharks love blood, y’all.
1. You start knocking on the table to excuse the children from dinner.
I despise children…who don’t finish their vegetables.
2. Your Pinterest “Hair Ideas” board looks like this:
I’m really going to chop it all of this time, you guys. I swear.
3. You force your kids to watch Sesame Street’s “House of Bricks” over and over again.
4. You’ve stocked up on your favorite House of Cards viewing wine:
5. You start a new hobby like hand-painting Civil War figurines or playing chess, anything to pass the time.
The waiting. All the waiting.
So if you need me on Friday night, you know where to find me.