Looking for some fun, inexpensive Target stocking stuffers? Well, you’ve come to the right place. (This post contains affiliate links, which means any time you click my link and purchase a product, I make a few pennies.
Each of these items are products I use and love. There’s nothing new to me in this stocking, but I’d gladly take an entire stocking full of each item when Christmas morning rolls around. To be honest, I’ve kept most of these items for myself as an early birthday/Christmas present and set some aside for small gifts for friends.
The best part about this list? All of these Target stocking stuffers are available on Target.com, so you can order a bunch via site-to-store and have them waiting for you at the store. Anything that gets me in and out of the store quickly during the holidays is my favorite.
Ten Target Stocking Stuffers Under Ten Dollars
1. hand in hand Bar Soap in Juniper Berry: $5.99 The packaging on the hand in hand holiday soap is so adorable, you don’t even need to unwrap it. But, if you do, you’ll be rewarded with a soap that makes your skin soft and smell amazing. Comes in three scents for the holidays, but the juniper berry is my favorite.
2. Merona Magic Gloves: $3.50 These 3-in-1 gloves are the best. They’re touchscreen compatible and can be worn as shown, as fingerless gloves, or as a single pair of gloves. I can see myself buying several pairs this winter for the low price tag.
3. GlamUrgency Kit: $6.99 I no longer keep a diaper bag emergency kit in my car, but I never leave home without this kit. It has a sewing kit, band aids, bobby pins, a nail file, lint remover, hair ties, extra earring backs, safety pins, and more. It truly has everything you’d need in a fashion emergency. Perfect gift for a bride-t0-be, too!
4. eos Hand Lotion: $1.99 This is a checkout lane staple in my purse. It’s not greasy, has a light scent, and really makes my hands feel great in winter. And at this price, I don’t mind if my kids use it, too.
5. tini me! bath bombs: $3.99 I am a bath bomb junkie. I love the tini me! sized me! bath bombs because I can stock up in all of their amazing scents. The full size packages are under $10 as well, but I like mixing up the scents for gifts.
6. Phillips Sonicare PowerUp Electric Toothbrush: $9.99 (on sale) This is what I like to call the “poor man’s Sonicare.” It’s still a great Phillips Sonicare toothbrush, but without the $50+ price tag. Sure, it doesn’t have all of the bells and whistles of the rechargeable models, but it’s still a really great toothbrush. This is over $10 regular price ($15), but it’s on sale in-store for $9.99 through December 3rd.
7. YES to Tomatoes Charcoal Paper Mask: $2.99 Every girl needs a stash of paper masks. The YES to brand paper masks have always been my favorite, and this charcoal mask is my top choice. I have the clay YES to charcoal mask as well, but sometimes you don’t want to make a mess. The Age Renewal masks run a close second to these.
8. Merona Cozy Slipper Socks: $7.00 I have entered “always cold season.” My feet will be covered between now and Easter. These cozy slipper socks are adorable and warm. I may have bought a few pairs. Maybe.
9. Chapstick Total Hydration 2-pack: $4.99 I fell in love with the Total Hydration line after the October Target Beauty Box. I am partial to the candy cane Chapstick, but I feel like the Total Hydration lip balms work better on healing my lips in winter.
10. Merona Wallet: $9.99 This little wallet is the perfect size to slip into any bag. It’s not the best for someone who carries a lot of cash, but it fits my Red Card quite nicely. I’ve grown tired of carrying larger wallets. And at $9.99, I can afford to switch the colors up depending on the season.